Blue "The Blueminator" Lewis

Blue "The Blueminator" Lewis

Friday, October 3, 2014

Blue started talking

I know, sounds weird, doesn't it?

But it isn't. Not for a rescue.

Blue finally started to talk to me and by this I mean, he has started to play growl/bark. That means he has something to say and says it. Tail wagging and grinning, he now lets me know he has something to say. It almost sounds like a purr.

He's never done this before. He's never really indicated what he wants, unless it's for me to get his Kong. Then he marches over to the cabinet where it is kept and looks back and forth at it and then me, rapidly.

Blue learned to accept and deal with whatever came his way. Being crated for a long time, he would just lie there and wait.

When he first did it, it startled me. I looked over at him and waited. He wagged his tail and smiled. He came over and I rubbed his face. He talked again and smiled bigger.

We had a conversation. I don't know what it was about, but we had one.

He finally felt safe enough to talk to me.

Hopefully he never shuts up.

No comments:

Post a Comment